LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER?
By mainechimne63644266, Jun 18 2020 05:32PM
We are all looking differently at the world. Coronavirus (Covid-19) has changed us and our priorities.
Now that the economy is opening back up are you looking to change your career and change your life forever: Stop and think for a minute. What do you really want for your future?
Are you stuck in a dead end job?
Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Do you want a career?
If so, why not get paid to learn a respected trade with a successful and growing company.
Maine Chimney Sweep is looking to add a career oriented individual to our team. We are currently seeking long term individuals who are ready to grow with us. Experience is a plus but not necessary.
• Inspect and sweep chimneys, fireplaces and dryer vents.
• Prepare and review inspection reports with customers.
• Repair chimneys, fireplaces, and dryer vents.
• Install fireplace inserts, liners, covers, crowns, etc.
• Health Benefits Stipend
• Retirement Benefits
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tips, Bonuses, and Commissions
• Year round work
• Family environment
• Comfortable maneuvering and utilizing ladders safely.
• Confidently be able to work on a roof safely.
• Punctual and able to meet deadlines.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Honest trustworthy individual.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Sales ability.
• Ability to move heavy equipment.
• Comfortable in attics and crawl spaces.
• Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• US citizen.
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
• Have a good Mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to access online calendar system.
• Ability to learn all codes related to chimneys and dryer vents.
• Construction, HVAC, roofing, carpentry, and/or sales experience are helpful but not required.
• Must follow PPE/social distancing guidelines.
E-MAIL RESUMES TO MCSWEEPEMPLOYMENT@OUTLOOK.COM